Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Laois Executive Travel Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Laois Executive Travel has completed Fáilte Ireland’s Infection Prevention Control course for Tourism Businesses and is signed up to operate under the COVID-19 Safety Charter standards.
At Laois Executive Travel we are actively monitoring and following the WHO, HSE and National Transport Authority (NTA) guidelines regarding the Covid-19 virus. The health and safety of our Clients and driver is our top priority and we have implemented the following procedures and safety commitments:
- Sanitized vehicle daily and after every trip
- In car safety screen divider between Client and driver
- Driver will use glove, mask and hand sanitizer
- Driver will go through daily temperature check before service
- Gloves, mask and hand sanitizer will be available for all clients
- No amenities will be placed in the car in the short term
- Driver will only handle bags and wipe accordingly at clients discretion
- Driver will refrain from greeting Clients with a handshake
- Our vehicle configuration will support social distancing and the front seat will be out of use.
- Under the current Government regulations, face coverings must be worn at all times when in the Executive Car. If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 then please contact L.E.T.
Our business will be different in the short-term, as we adjust to the many changes put upon us by Covid-19.
More information can be found on the following websites:
Start a Reservation
Contact Us With Your Trip Request
Plan Your Trip – One Way – Return – Or Bespoke
If You Have A Travel Idea, L.E.T. Can Put The Pieces Together To Create The Perfect Trip For You